PSA Peugeot-Citroën Oil Specifications
The French PSA group issued a set of oil specifications in 2009 in order to exercise greater control over the motor oils used in their vehicles. All specifications are based on ACEA specs but also require further conditions to be met.
- PSA B71 2290
- Peugeot/Citroën engine oil specification introduced in 2009. B71 2290 is a low-SAPS oil intended for engines with diesel particulate filters and with Euro 5 emission standards. General specifications are: ACEA C2 or C3 with additional PSA tests.
- PSA B71 2294
- Peugeot/Citroën engine oil specification introduced in 2009. Main specification: ACEA A3/B4 with additional PSA tests.
- PSA B71 2295
- Peugeot/Citroën engine oil standard for engine before MY 1998. General specification: ACEA A2/B2.
- PSA B71 2296
- Peugeot/Citroën engine oil specification introduced in 2009. General specifications: ACEA A3/B4 + additional PSA tests.
- PSA B71 2330
- API GL-4 level gear oils with SAE 75W80 viscosity. Suitable for transaxles.
- PSA 9730 A8
- Special gear oil for the C550 transmissions used in Citroen C1 and Peugeot 107.
- PSA B71 2315
- API GL-4 level, SAE 75W80 viscosity gear oil made of API Group III base oils.